photo home-76.png photo about-71.png photo contact-65.png photo press-19.png photo LDV.png photo services-7.png

Thursday, October 4, 2012

Lust List: October 2012


This month, I am completely obsessed with classic, luxurious pieces with a bit of an edge. With the fall season upon us, I am loving timeless staples like leopard print, tortoiseshell, boots, and pieces that you can get a ton of mileage out of like cozy but chic cardigans and trousers along with some fabulous jackets. It seems that in the fall and winter, more so than in the warm months of the year, I tend to really stick to neutral colors and then layer in color and pattern through accessories. If you've read La Dolce Vita for a while now, you probably won't be surprised to see several statement-making pieces on my list like the yummy cocktail ring by Alexis Bittar, more pieces from Rachel Zoe's new jewelry line (I seriously want the whole collection!), and a versatile leopard envelope clutch from J.Crew. Which piece is your favorite?

5 comments:

stephanie schuurman said...

I love the list you've put together. These are all such classic wardrobe staples. I particularly love the Valentino pointed flats, the Citizens of Humanity leather pants (i'm thrilled that leather pants are so in right now), and the Malene Birger leopard pring jacket! Anything leopard print is my weakness! Thanks so much for sharing. xo.

www.fitfashionista.com

Karena said...

Paloma I think of all I love the J Crew leopard bootie. A real statement piece.

Spread the word.....I am having an amazing Giveaway of Gorgeous Plush Velvet Pumpkins from Love Feast!
xoxo
Karena
Art by Karena

Natasha @ Northern Light Design said...

It's fun shopping in the virtual world, no?
Like your picks!

Carolyn said...

I've been dying for a pair of those MK Vail wedges for months - I've heard nothing but good things about how comfortable they are!

Nat said...

I want one of each too!